The wind power forecasting workshop 2013, Rotterdam, organized by EWEA and the Anemos Consortium, focuses on technical challenges related to wind power forecasting onshore and offshore. The workshop is organised in association with the Anemos Consortium and covers topics including:
- The end users' requirements
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Wind power forecasting models and operational systems
- Integrating forecasts in business processes
- How important will forecasting be at 200 GW?
Within the session „Integrating forecasts in business processes” Dr. Hans-Peter (Igor) Waldl gives an oral presentation on “Prediction solutions made to measure based on the flexible Anemos forecasting platform”.